A. Brief Profile
We are an Applied Computer Science Research & Development Company that provides solution to problems that are locally relevant using state-of-the-art technologies. We are a team of 8 multi-talented research engineers, web & mobile application developers, Linux / network engineers and Computer Vision specialists. We love solving challenging software problems that require the application of fundamental principles in Computer science, Mathematics and Statistics. We have focused our application development efforts on the areas of Internet and Intranet web-portals, VAS Applications (SMS & VoIP), Text mining algorithms, Image Processing, Social Networks, Recommendation systems and Search Engines. We work with local businesses by listening to their technology needs and design simple and efficient innovative solutions to solve these problems.
B. Team Structure The iQube team is composed of highly motivated and talented young people with excellent start up spirit, gathering academic and industrial experience as they work. While everyone works as a member of every team / unit, each one has an area of specialization, interest and responsibility within the company
❖ Research & Development: The R&D team is composed of engineers and research-driven individuals in charge of exploring solutions that keep the company at the cutting edge of technology. They explore options, modify solutions to meet local needs and create new innovation in terms of ideas and core set-up
❖ Business Development: The Business Development team is made up of engineers and social scientist who cater to the sales, marketing and administrative needs of the company. They come up with ideas that see to the feasibility of products for the user. This team is also made up of User Experience testers, Salesmen, design artists, writer etc.
❖ Technology Services: This comprises of developers and programmer who birth solutions and researched to life. They are skilled in web, mobile, SMS, desktop application across several platforms.
C. Current Business Strategy Being in the IT space for over 5 years, we can say we have a taste of what the Nigerian market really wants, which is to help them develop and improve their businesses using technology. This has helped us to strategize the way we operate as a company. At the moment, we are operating 70% Business-toBusiness (B2B) and 30% Business-to-Consumers (B2C). With this, we can help businesses solve their needs using technology, while we also develop our products and keep the company running using the funds, gains and experiences gotten from the B2B projects.
D. Projects Implemented in 2015
❖ Mobile Applications
1. Catholic App: catholic app is a daily devotional mobile application developed for the Catholic Church. It has recorded over 2,000 downloads so far. Some screen shots can be found below.
2. Omomi Android Mobile App: This is an android-based mobile application that aims to improve maternal and child health. It makes it easier for parents and caregivers to cater for the health needs of their children by providing a platform for them to easily monitor their children’s growth and nutritional status, remember routine immunization visits, provide a repository of very vital health information, as well as help them handle some common childhood ailments. The app also gives useful tips on breastfeeding, food supplementation and family planning. A special feature of the app is the Mothers community- which is an online platform that provides a safe and secure forum for mothers to interact with one another. The Android application can be found on Google play store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobicure.omomi&hl=en 5
3. MMe: MMe is a self-discovery mobile App that helps in the process of self-discovery. This is achieved by allowing its user to answer some multiple choice question and using some algorithmic method to determine the best possible career path based on the answers selected. More information can be found here: http://iqubebase.com/mmeapp/
4. Eventlinq Eventlinq is a platform for “Simple, Secure and Safe Networking at Events” The solution this app provides are: Safe networking with people that attract mutual interest Remote participation of people in discussions and networking events. Saving contacts of people you meet at events
❖ Web Applications
1. Redbank: Redbank helps to solve the problem of lack of access to safe blood by the hospitals and patients that needs them, by helping them locate where they can easily find a particular blood type in real time. It also helps to create awareness on the need to donate blood and it direct blood donors to the nearest blood bank to donate blood. It’s an SMS based service. Our primary users are the blood banks, hospitals and patients that needs blood.
● Partnered with the Blood Bank Society of Nigeria (BBSN) to keep the blood records of all the blood banks under them in a digital format
● Service was successfully launched at the BBSN conference in August, 2015.
● SMS service now live and patients and hospitals can now request for 6 blood type needed Some screen shots can be found below. Bloodbank login screen Blood product summary for a bloodbank 7 Blood product summary Sample blood request and response More details can be found at: http://redbank.com.ng/ 8
. Trade WorkFlow: Trade workflow is a web based application built for traders in the shipping industry. It helps in monitoring traders goods at every stage of their shipment. Some screen shots can be found below: Workflow summary Form M details 9
Omomi Mobile Web This is the web based application that aims to improve maternal and child health. It makes it easier for parents and caregivers to cater for the health needs of their children by providing a platform for them to easily monitor their children’s growth and nutritional status, remember routine immunization visits, provide a repository of very vital health information, as well as help them handle some common childhood ailments. The app also gives useful tips on breastfeeding, food supplementation and family planning. A special feature of the app is the Mothers community- which is an online platform that provides a safe and secure forum for mothers to interact with one another. The mobile web version of the App can be found here: http://omomiapp.com
HealthFacts This is a media platform for the healthcare industry. It consists of a blog for blogging health related activities and a Question & Answer (Q&A) platform where users can ask health related questions and the questions gets answered by Health Experts (based on the most voted questions by the users) The platform can be found here: http://healthfacts.ng/
Verge Verge is a desktop middleware that acts as the main interface between Verge Cloud solution and several desktop POS solutions as a way to retrieve information from the desktop POS solution and sync to the Verge cloud. The desktop interface screen shot is shown below: 10 Verge desktop App interface
1) Tripoint: Tripoint is a basic marketing website to provide wholesale Telecommunications products and services to other telecommunications companies and service providers, as well as telecommunication carriers, looking for quality and low-cost Voice-related communication services. The project status and progress can be found here: http://iqubebase.com/tripoints
2) JabberTalk: Jabbertalk is a basic website where prospective customers will be able to learn about the communication products and services that the business is offering and receive pricing and costing for some of its services. The progress on the website can be found here: http://iqubebase.com/ife/jabbertalk/ 11
3) Tumekutana: It’s a web site design project for a religious conference named “Tumekutana” organized by the Presbyterian Church USA (PCUSA).The website can be found here: http://tumekutana.org/
4) Multacasa: Multacasa is a real estate website for a real estate company, focused on delivering Quality Real Estate investments options by providing Low, Mid-level and Luxury properties in Nigeria. http://iqubebase.com/ife/multacasa/
5) Coded Investors: Coded Investors is an alternative financing platform which enables small Businesses grow by granting them easy access to funds generated from a pool of investors looking towards making money from investments. A website was built for them that enables businesses to apply for investment and investors to invest. The website can be found here: http://codedinvestors.com/
6) ROI Website: This is a personal website. The website can be found here: http://richardikiebe.com/
❖ Image and Video Processing
1) SelfieVS: Selfie VideoShow (SelfieVS) is a multi-media application that embellish the experience on the red carpet such that participants can take pictures and generate 20seconds vine-video shout-outs at-will in different formats. The application has a: 12 A video Mode A picture Mode A video and picture Mode. How it works In picture mode, the camera takes in a picture input and through the application, the application translates the picture into different formats by applying different “filter” algorithms to them such that each output picture box has a different representation of the same picture input in real time. The user views this on a screen and can eventually get their pictures taken after a countdown timer and share with users over a local WiFi or intranet URL. In Video mode, the camera records a short video (in form of “shout outs”) Which would then be displayed on a screen during and after the event. In Video and Picture mode, the camera records a short video and captures the user’s picture in the process. Different “Filters” are automatically applied on the pictures in the process Some screenshots on the application can be found below. The application is currently being demoed at various events. 13 Picture mode with filters applied Picture mode with filters applied
❖ Telecoms Services
(VoIP ad SMS) 1) PlatFormX PlatformX is a VoIP solution that was built for a client in the United States. E.
Francis Adereti – Business Lead o Business development, Linux System Admin, Telecoms/Networking
Ojediran Tunde – UX Lead o UI/UX, PHP, Java & Android development Toluwanimi Adeyanju – Business Development o Sales and Business Development
Kunle Odusan – Software Engineer o Web development & graphics design
Oyudo Richard – Software Engineer o C++, C#, Embedded Programming, Linux and Machine Learning
Toyin Ogunmola – Sales Lead o Business development & Sales
Fortune Ochi – Software Engineer o C++, Java,HTML & CSS Mentors Rotimi Akintewe – Software Engineer o Web Application Architecture & Mobile App development
Gbolahan Adesoye – Computer research scientist o Computer vision, Image processing, Machine Learning & C++
Detan Oyedele – Business development o Data Analytics and business development
James Fowe – Team Coach o Problem solving, Solution Architecture, Telecoms/VAS, TCP/IP, Linux, Algorithms & Machine Learning
Ugo Okoro – Team Coach o Project Management, Business development, Telecoms & VAS service
F. Doing Business with iQube With the best technical hands and team on ground, be rest assured that we’ll always provide the best technical solution for your business at an affordable price.
For more information and enquires: Address: 10, Hughes Avenue, Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos Web: http://iqubesolutions.com.ng/ Twitter: @iQubeBase Telephone: +2348135616117 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org