Description: Technology Sales Consultant
Sales Representative Job Purpose: Selling iQube's Products and Technology Solutions to customers - individuals and companies; Getting client projects for iQube.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Introduce iQube's Products and Technology Solutions to external parties
- Study several industries and firm and advice iQube on areas of focus
- Keeps iQube's management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual work schedule and strategies of marketing iQube as a technology servicing, consulting and enabling company
- Recommends changes in products, service, and solutions by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to iQube's management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Academic Qualifications: Minimum of HND / BSc from any Higher institution in Nigeria
Skills / Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Payment: To be discussed